[Terrapreta] charcoal mix

John G. Flottvik jovick at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 16 14:48:50 CDT 2007

Michael.

Are you making your own charcoal to mix with the soils you are describing?
If so, would that be hardwood char?

As you might have noted, I have just started a test project here in BC
Canada. all my results will be shared with the list.

I would be interested to see how your soil would react to some of our JF
BioCarbon product and would be willing to ship

(at your cost) a super sack of bulk JF BioCarbon product to you. I think it
would be of interest to experiment with what might be classed as difficult
soils and growing conditions.

Best Regards

John Flottvik.