[Terrapreta] Search Discussion Group Archives

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Tue Apr 17 18:06:47 CDT 2007

Terra Pretans,

In our continuing effort to confuse everyone we have added a Google search
utility to the Terra Preta web page.  Using "Search Discussion Group
Archives" you can search for a particular topic in the discussion. When you
get the results you can further search either the Bioenergylists.org site or
the web for your topic.

http://terrapreta.bioenergylists.org/

Thanks for your patience as we try these various tools.

Regards,

Tom Miles