[Terrapreta] Charcoal, Earthworms and Switchgrass

Jeff Davis jeff0124 at velocity.net
Wed Apr 18 16:18:44 CDT 2007

Hi Sean,

They are agglomerations of biomass that I want to fuel my Gas-of-Fire 1000
or other such devices. They can be fiber or charcoal.

My plan is always changing but here it is at this point in time: Mr
Charcoal (IDD gasifier) converts switchgrass and wood into heat for my
building and charcoal for fireballs. Of course some of the charcoal I
would use for Terra Preta. Mind you, this is a smoke free operation (some
smoke at start up). Now I have fuel for heat, fuel for engines and fuel
for the soil.

I see three types of fuels, in order of importance:

1. Soil fuel

2. People fuel

3. Device/machine fuel

See below link:
http://www.bioenergylists.org/en/taxonomy/term/576

Jeff

--
Jeff Davis

Some where 20 miles south of Lake Erie, USA