[Terrapreta] inorganic plant nutrients

Richard Haard richrd at nas.com
Sun Apr 22 19:13:45 CDT 2007

Yes Sean, as a side note after I wrote that latest posting of mine I
got to wondering whether most of the potassium, phosphorus are
present in our farm soils strictly because the local dairy farmers
have been dumping their liquid manure for the last 30+ years. Now I
am interested to find a site of this soil type that I know has not
received this treatment as comparison.

Rich