[Terrapreta] Agrichar trialled in field at Wollongbar

Stephen Joseph stephen at bestenergies.com.au
Tue Apr 24 06:41:04 CDT 2007

All

There will be a lot of information coming out of the conference which will
be posted on the International Agrichar Web site.

The answer is we have some idea of what complex reactions are taking place
but there is a lot of science that is needed to really understand the full
story.

Go to the World Soil Science Congress proceedings and Read a Paper by Junta
Yanai on soil dynamics in the rooting zone

Regards

Stephen Joseph

  _____