[Terrapreta] Agrichar trialled in field at Wollongbar

Michael J. Antal, Jr. mantal at hawaii.edu
Tue Apr 24 22:53:11 CDT 2007

Dear friends: the VM content of cellulose is about 90% but it does not
dissolve in terpentine.  Need I say more?  Michael.

Michael J. Antal, Jr.
Coral Industries Distinguished Professor of Renewable Energy Resources
Hawaii Natural Energy Institute
School of Ocean and Earth Science and Technology (SOEST)
1680 East-West Rd., POST 109
University of Hawaii at Manoa
Honolulu, HI 96822

Phone: 808/956-7267