[Terrapreta] John,s experiment.

John G. Flottvik jovick at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 25 20:24:39 CDT 2007

Tom.

It is called Premier LiteWay Top Soil.

Unfortunately I did not read the back untill I got home but it contains peat moss, limestone and black dirt. What I wanted was ordinary soil with no additives. Good suggestion from Kevin was to find out what kind of soil potential customers has and use that for the tests. However, this test is started so what I have is what the list will get photos of.
Next time I will use Kevins idea of using different soils from different area around the Fraser Valley.

Thanks for posting the pixs

Regards
John Flottvik