[Terrapreta] John,s experiment.

Sean K. Barry sean.barry at juno.com
Wed Apr 25 23:11:24 CDT 2007

Tom, thanks for posting the pictures.

John, it sure is exciting to see pictures with some results from some real experiments with charcoal in soil!  I don't remember, but hopefully, you have duplicates or triplicates of the varied test samples.  If you don't, consider making some up.  Make duplicates or triplicates of all the pots, with all the same variances, plant the same kinds of seeds.  The replication will help with validating a real effective combination and maybe keep us from having some fluke "super-grower" radish seed "sport" in one of the pots, making us think its an obvious winning recipe.
Do you know what I mean?

Happy Gardening,