[Terrapreta] sugar usage

adkarve adkarve at pn2.vsnl.net.in
Thu Apr 26 22:26:02 CDT 2007

Dear Dr.Steiner,
thanks for the information. I presume that pyroligneous acid and wood
vinegar would be added to the soil only once, when one applies charcoal to
the soil. I am suggesting that one applies char once, so that it acts as a
place for the micro-organisms to inhabit and then add any high calorie
organic material every year as feed for the micro-organisms.The latter is
what a lot of farmers in India are already doing.
Yours
A.D.Karve