[Terrapreta] Florida Sand

Adriana Downie adriana at bestenergies.com.au
Mon Aug 27 19:49:20 EDT 2007

Hi Jim,

We have done trials on some Australian sandy soil with good yield
results. We have found with trials we do on 'good' soils that there is
much less significant or no improvement in yields, however there is
still a significant increase in fertiliser use efficiency and a decrease
in nitrous oxide emissions. This work has been done in collaboration
with the New South Wales Department of Primary Industries and
publications of these results are on the way.

Regards,
Adriana Downie
BEST Energies Australia