[Terrapreta] agri-char market price.

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Mon Aug 27 23:09:39 EDT 2007

Brian,

I've been using $200/ton as an estimate of charcoal value pending
confirmation by the many and various field trials which should develop a
"value" for the charcoal in different circumstances. If you look at the list
archives you will see that I have come to that value in variety of ways.

Will someone a pay $200/ton for agricultural charcoal today? Probably not as
straight charcoal but they easily could in a soil amendment mix or soil mix.

Tom