[Terrapreta] Article link

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 05:47:05 EST 2007

Welcome to you Larry.

Good to have testimony and heart felt witness from a tree hugger who falls
trees.

Someone once said, "it's not what you do as much as how you do it." It's
really
about relationship, reciprocity and respect. The main problem with big
technologies and industrial systems is that they often ignore the three 'R's
in the name of efficiency and profitability. That's when the mischief
begins.

(tree) hugs,

lou

http://lougold.blogspot.com/