[Terrapreta] 200 tons per day Dynamotive plant in Missouri

MMBTUPR at aol.com MMBTUPR at aol.com
Fri Dec 7 07:46:00 EST 2007

               from      Lewis L Smith

The Dynamotive presentation merits a Bingo !    Thanks a lot, Tom.

I have followed this company for many years. In fact, some years ago, I tried
to get them to come to Puerto Rico, but they were not ready yet to venture
out of Canada.
Even with the process as it was at that time, it looked good for new peaking
plants, but not so good for the conversion of old ones designed to burn middle
distillates.

They have come a long way. It has taken a combination of dogged persistence
and "a better mousetrap".

Cordially. ###

Check out AOL's list of
2007's hottest products.