[Terrapreta] Catalyst: Carbon Bigfoot

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 10:25:22 EST 2007

WOW, I've studied this message several times and I'm still not sure I get
the correct drift. If you are saying that there is no mileage in guilt and
that we need to have both a lessening of individual impacts AND credits to
support necessary but not presently profitable activities -- then, I really
agree.