[Terrapreta] the most terrifying video...climate change

Kevin Chisholm kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Fri Dec 7 13:28:33 EST 2007

Dear Gerrit

The logic in the video is correct, but the validity of the Video Outcome
depends on the assumption that Man can indeed prevent Global Warming by
taking appropriate action.

If the Global Climate Change is being caused by Cosmic Rays, then the
meaningful action would be to control cosmic ray input levels. If we
can't do that, then all other actions would be directed at solving the a
different problem.

Kevin