[Terrapreta] the most terrifying video...climate change

Sean K. Barry sean.barry at juno.com
Fri Dec 7 17:45:54 EST 2007

Hi Jim,

I would not be so careless as to make my "protestations" without significant reading on the subject.  You might consider that I say things that I have read and do not just make them up as personal protestations.  The IPCC and its publications are my most significant source.

These protestations are not merely my meandering thinking.  Recent Global Warming is real and there is a very strong likelihood that it is entirely caused by recent human activity (namely emissions of CO2 and CH4 from the burning of fossil fuels for energy and the production at  enormous levels of synthetic fertilizers).

Don't take my word for it!  Read from the words of the Nobel Prize Winning authorities on the subject.  Here is the site devoted to publication of there research work over the past many decades ...  www.ipcc.ch<http://www.ipcc.ch/>

If you call probabilities in the high 90's percentages as not being reasonably sure, then you do think differently than I do about thing.
Despite your protestations, I stand in front of the work of people far more adept at this topic and merely repeat it.