[Terrapreta] Permaculture and Biochar Development - Qld Australia

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Mon Dec 10 21:51:24 EST 2007

Barry,

This is very helpful. Thanks.  If you are adding about 10% by volume then
that is probably 3-5% by weight which seem to be in the range that  we've
heard discussed.

Combination with compost just makes a lot of sense. I hope others will try
that.

Was the idea of networking within countries discussed at the IAI conference?
That might be a way of finding people to do the analysis and evaluation.

Regards,

Tom