[Terrapreta] a braoder theory of torrefaction and TP

Duane Pendergast still.thinking at computare.org
Tue Dec 11 11:13:31 CST 2007

            Right,

And if those companies can engineer, promote and have policy implemented to
reap greenhouse gas reduction credits from methane production they will do
so. In the extreme we might anticipate landfill sites built just for that
purpose. Ultimately they could divert all the organic material we envisage
as the basis for terra preta.

Duane