[Terrapreta] seasoned charcoal

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 01:39:38 CST 2007

Richard -- my browser is Firefox and your links work fine (appearing in
gmail in blue). Here is list and location:

3rd paragraph: digging into his
charcoal<http://www.flickr.com/photos/rchaard/2105164076/>

4th paragraph: Upper part of image a piece of dry charcoal found in
the soi<http://www.flickr.com/photos/rchaard/2105167898/>

5th paragraph: open <http://www.flickr.com/photos/rchaard/2104388405/>
                       Waterlogged
charcoa<http://www.flickr.com/photos/rchaard/2105165548/>