[Terrapreta] Government funding for Aust TP trials.

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 16:36:09 CST 2007

Hi Adriana,

Sounds like a wonderful thing to support. We need much char research.

One question: how will the data, research findings, etc be licensed?

Will they be under an Open Source protocol?
http://creativecommons.org/

Or, will they be governed by a conventional copyright?

Thanks for all of you good work.

lou

http://lougold.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/visionshare/sets/