[Terrapreta] Fw: a tiny outburst of common sense

Gerald Van Koeverden vnkvrdn at yahoo.ca
Tue Dec 18 08:07:31 CST 2007

the simplest way of dealing with fossil carbon is merely to charge
the users by how much it costs us to rectify the damage they are
doing, no?

thus if it costs us $.15 to neutralize the CO2 effect for each gallon
of gas, then that much should be charged extra and should be paid to
somebody who does the job...

is this too simple?