[Terrapreta] The economics of biochar

Duane Pendergast still.thinking at computare.org
Sat Dec 29 10:27:24 CST 2007

            Rick,

It seems you would get something for your investment if you bought some
charcoal and buried it or mixed in with some soil. The evidence on this site
strongly indicates you would have removed some carbon dioxide from the
atmosphere and kept it out for a long time. Are you confident that
ClimateCare will yield any results at all in terms of actually reducing
atmospheric greenhouse gases?

Duane