[Terrapreta] FW: Terrapreta Digest, Vol 11, Issue 71

Nikolaus Foidl nfoidl at desa.com.bo
Mon Dec 31 16:22:35 CST 2007

Dear Greg!

I did not know that you are an agent for some guys in Hawaii who want to
sell me my own development. I thought this is a information transfer list
for people interested in Charcoal and Terra Preta and not some obscure
Address gathering ­ sending selling ­offers event. If you did gather my
address and gave this information to those guys what do I have to expect
next year? Somebody trying to sell me fresh air from Bolivia or penis
enlargement pills? This is called pishing or worse.
He mentions your address and pasted a copy of your communication with me in
the mail he send me. Please if you where the person getting those people the
address then don't do it again.
Some years ago something similar happened to me in Guatemala. I held a
lecture about Biogas and Reactor designs and 7 month later one guy from
Guatemala who asked me for an electronic copy of my power point presentation
came to Nicaragua, Managua ( my Hometown at that time) and announced with
lot of noise a lecture about Biogas and reactor design and I got a personal
invitation with reduced entrance fee offer of 300 US$ to hear and see my own
power point presentation. That exact feeling i got a moment ago when i got
this mail from Hawaii.
So please keep the list free of sellers what ever they want to sell. If you
did not give them my address my deepest apology if wrongly accused.
Happy New Year to all.
Nikolaus Foidl