[Terrapreta] (no subject)

Stephen Joseph stephen at bestenergies.com.au
Wed Feb 7 14:34:10 CST 2007

Tom

I think we have met before.  I am attaching a press release on the first
international conference on bio-char, agrichar that the International
Agrichar Initiative is holding in Aus in May.  I am also attaching
information on the technology we have developed and some of the results from
our agronomic trials.

Can you please send this around to your contacts?

What are you up to these days?

Tom have you got a copy of the complete paper  that you can send me. by

 Foster described his poultry litter project to me some months ago. At that
time he was considering using a fluided bed reactor for pyrolyzing the
litter. It will be interesting to learn about his progress. It looks like he
will be presenting his work at a symposium February 22 in Harrisonburg

Regards

Stephen Joseph