[Terrapreta] Terra Preta & Pigs

CAVM at aol.com CAVM at aol.com
Thu Feb 22 20:52:57 CST 2007

In a message dated 2/22/2007 8:40:14 P.M. Central Standard Time,
jeff0124 at velocity.net writes:

I  would like to start to raise soom pigs this spring and was wondering  if
charcoal in the soil would be harmful to them?

Jeff, charcoal is used for human consumption for certain conditions
including indigestion and some poisonings.  I think that some of it in the  soil would
be not so bad for the pigs.

Neal
http://www.aol.com.