[Terrapreta] Terra Preta & Pigs

Richard Haard richrd at nas.com
Sat Feb 24 18:54:58 CST 2007

Hi

The context of my comment is that I have been using hardwood lump
charcoal sourced from Wal-mart and K-Mart and have really no idea how
it was produced. Sort of willy-nilly sourcing.

For my -  farmer type try it out experiments -  I have considerable
willow left over from our stake production coppice grove and need to
to find time to make a sure supply of known quality for my  own studies.