[Terrapreta] Hello

mikethewormguy at aol.com mikethewormguy at aol.com
Sun Feb 25 21:57:02 CST 2007

Hello all....

I have been working with hardwood charcoal dust and using it as a feed ingredient in vermicompost. The worms do not seem to mind the charcoal dust. I do find that the addition of the wood charcoal dust improves the worm casting screening process.

Has anyone else used wood charcoal dust in vermicomposting ?

Mike