[Terrapreta] do it yourself terra preta kit?

Kelpie Wilson kelpie at kelpiewilson.com
Mon Jan 22 15:17:12 CST 2007

Greetings list members,

This is a request for help. I wrote about terra preta in my
environmental column for Truthout.org a few weeks ago and told
readers that I wanted to try the technique in my own garden. I got a
flood of mail in response, mostly from people who are also new to the
idea who are looking for information about the technique for the
exact same purpose - trying it in their own garden.

Can anyone on this list point me to a how-to guide? How about a
source for buying char? Or a simple way to make it for the backyard
enthusiast?
Thanks in advance,
Kelpie

Kelpie Wilson
www.kelpiewilson.com

My first novel, Primal Tears, is now available. Order from
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1583941339/103-4392120-0843036?n=283155>amazon
or other online booksellers or ask your local bookstore to carry it.
Primal Tears is distributed by Publishers Group West. More
information at my website www.kelpiewilson.com