[Terrapreta] growth

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Mon Jul 30 19:31:34 EDT 2007

The answers to a lot of these archeological questions are well documented in
the many publications listed in the bibliography on the terra preta site.
Start with :

http://www.css.cornell.edu/faculty/lehmann/terra_preta/Book/TerraPreta_book_
publication.htm

Amazonian Dark Earths: Origins, Properties, Management Johannes Lehmann,
Dirse C. Kern, Bruno Glaser, William I. Woods

Tom Miles