[Terrapreta] Fwd: Global Carbon Cycle

Sean K. Barry sean.barry at juno.com
Tue Jun 5 00:13:00 CDT 2007

Hi Lou,

This may sound like a sexist attitude, but here it is.  "Mother Nature" makes the home and sets all the meals.  "Father Nature" (Lou) sets the limits in the home and eats all the meals.

SKB
  I think that we might well ponder the possibility that the Industrial Age bears a marked similarity to adolescence  and that limits  are both necessary and life supporting. ...

  lou