[Terrapreta] Global Carbon Cycle

Kelpie Wilson kelpie at kelpiewilson.com
Tue Jun 5 08:51:21 CDT 2007

I was in my local garden center the other day talking to the owner
about charcoal. She said that she puts it in the bottom of pots
instead of rocks to "sweeten" the water. She sells tiny little 5
pound bags of horticultural charcoal but she said that it's ok to use
regular charcoal briquettes as long as you buy the cheapest kind that
has no additives to make it start easier.
Any thoughts on that?

-Kelpie