[Terrapreta] I wish to unsubscribe

peter peterdurand01 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 13:05:24 EDT 2007

I have to agree with what Tom says, I simply can't keep up with reviewing and deleting all the posts so I suspect I will unsubscribe and come back some other day.  Just something to think about, perhaps a seperate policy discussion list is needed.

  Peter

Tom Miles <tmiles at trmiles.com> wrote:
                Sean,

These long winded policy discussions always drive practical people off the lists. Eventually the politics subside and the discussion gets back to practical matters. Sometimes people return to the discussion.

  The terra preta discussion can always be viewed at the archives:
  /

  Tom