[Terrapreta] pyrolysis

John G. Flottvik jovick at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 7 10:01:29 EDT 2007

Dear All.

Congratulations to Best...But will pre-apologize for my comments and stupidity for trusting people.

VP Cory Wendt traveled to BC Canada to visit my Pyrolysis unit, touting it as the Best they could find anywhere. As such, paid to have us bring our unit to Cashton WI to demonstrate our technology. Unbenaunsed to me, Cory had contracted Dr. Stephen Joseph to be lead Scientist for the trials & demonstrations using our technology while in Cashton WI.

Dr Joseph said ours was the Best pyrolysis technology he has ever had the pleasure of working on. He even had a photo of himself working on my system. A promise was made by Cashton Development Corp, to purchase our technology, drawings of my system was asked for and given, so this is where my trusting people gave Best their name and technology.

Cory, Adriana and Dr. Joseph. As you know, I had no US Patent application while in Cashton. WE now have a Canadian Patent and I have applied for a US patent for my technology so hopefully your Best don't resemble my system/technology in any way shape or form.

Thanks you, and again my sincere apologies to the hard working list members.

Regards
John Flottvik