[Terrapreta] O'Boy...Custom WeeBeasties,

Shengar at aol.com Shengar at aol.com
Thu Jun 7 10:36:26 EDT 2007

Hi All;

O'Boy...Custom WeeBeasties,

I don't think the "Combusters" or "Gasifiers" will better  Closed-Loop
carbonization of biomass, BUT the "Digesters"  just might with  Dr. Venter's help.

 I've tried contacting Dr. Patrinos at Synthetic Genomics  about Terra Preta
issues several times. No replys :(

"The Ven­ter In­sti­tute did not  im­me­di­ately
re­spond to re­quests for com­ment. But  Venter and colleagues have
ar­gued that the stripped-down cell or other  syn­thetic mi­crobes
could be use­ful in tasks rang­ing from  gen­er­at­ing
cheap en­ergy to aid­ing in  ag­ri­cul­ture and cli­mate
change  re­med­ia­tion."

_http://www.world-science.net/othernews/070607_mycoplasma.htm_
(http://www.world-science.net/othernews/070607_mycoplasma.htm)

_http://www.syntheticgenomics.com/index.htm_