[Terrapreta] Nothing?

rukurt at westnet.com.au rukurt at westnet.com.au
Fri Jun 22 23:24:01 EDT 2007

bakaryjatta wrote:
>  Dear List members,
>
> This is about something.

And it surely was. My congratulations on a job being well done.

Did you have a look at my website with my charcoal making experiments?
The 200 liter drum could be well adapted with some sort of a stack to
give draft and would require no external fuel. Just stop the burn when
the flame front gets to the bottom of the drum, otherwise you charcoal
will be burned up as well.
One way of telling when this happens is to watch the smoke, it will get
much lighter  at that time.
Douse the glowing charcoal with water, tip it out and make sure it's not
still glimmering somewhere.

regards,

Kurt