[Terrapreta] Charcoal properties II

Shengar at aol.com Shengar at aol.com
Wed Mar 7 12:38:17 CST 2007

Hi all,
Just got this email from Thomas Beer;

"Truckload quantities of consistent quality wood char (before it is turned
into briquettes) is available for purchase from Kingsford. Volatiles, ash,
fixed  carbon, moisture, ignition temperature all known. Let me know what you need
and  I'll get your name to the right people in our organization.

Thomas Beer
Manufacturing Technology
Clorox  Services Company
3900 Kennesaw 75 Parkway, Suite 100