[Terrapreta] some thoughts on charcoal production andtransportation

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Fri Mar 9 17:53:47 CST 2007

Questions for the Cornell contingent on the list:

Is terra preta experimentation taking place on experimental farms at
Cornell? Are crop scientists like Julie Major experimenting on New York
soils?

Are there cooperating nuseries near Cornell that are experimenting with
charcoal? Nurseries near Cornell are probably similar to those in the
Northwest.

Tom Miles

  _____