[Terrapreta] overwhelmed

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Mon Mar 12 10:10:14 CDT 2007

Michael, Zane,

You can receive a periodic digest by going to the terra preta mailing list
site

Go to the Terrapreta Subscribers section at the bottom
Enter your email and password (for the mailing list, not the same as the
website) if you remmeber it
Under options select digest.

If you have forgotten our password let me know and I can switch you to the
digest.

When you reply to a message you receive in a digest please only include the
message that you are responding to. that keeps the clutter down and focuses
the discussion.

Tom

  _____