[Terrapreta] Charcoal- what are the differences that make adifference?

Ron Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Mon Mar 26 12:11:42 CDT 2007

Robert, etal

    Some charcoal in supermarkets is "chunk" and is "pure".

    But all (?) charcoal briquettes (usually the cheaper and more common form) seem to have considerable non-biomass material, including coal fines and various waxy materials designed to assist in starting.  These are cause for concern in soil tests.

Ron