[Terrapreta] IAI Conference. International Agrichar initiative

Larry Williams lwilliams at nas.com
Wed May 2 10:02:28 CDT 2007

Michael-------Thanks for you comments. They are very much appreciated.

Especially, with a hardy laugh:
"If you think about this I think he was telling me that there is
6,000 year old soil in Brazil /tropics that is still fertile after
all those years..!!!

No wonder TP has not seeped into our collective consciousness yet.
  It would be easier to believe in fairies at the bottom of my garden!"

I do believe that we are on-a-roll socially and economically while
the political ball is saying, "watch us, we are the show". My eyes
are on Terra Preta as it unfolds-------Larry