[Terrapreta] my report on the agrichar conference

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Sat May 5 03:19:47 CDT 2007

Fantastic Kelpie,
I can now say I held my hand up with Kelpie at a conference and called
myself a journalist.
(Ho, Ho, Ho). it was so nice to met you.

I wish I had you way of explaining complex ideas so simply and so clearly
while at the same time conveying the feeling of awe and excitement.

I will send a copy of your post, if I may, to my real journalist daughter
who might then understand what her Dad has been on about while ruining Mum's
carpet, and Mum's mortar and pestle, bashing charcoal with a brick, being
reported to the N.S.W. Terrorism Squad,  leaving a black ring around the
bath and assorted other felonies.
Asperger's Syndrome is a curse.

Well done!

Who is the contact for the stove please?
I missed seeing that, as he was always so busy.
Michael B
in Oz