[Terrapreta] new subscriber

Robert Howes robertcircle1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat May 5 09:25:38 CDT 2007

I've been convinced about charcoal in soil and sequestration and so on for many years now, and recently found I was not alone.  Thanks for being there.  I've just bought 6.25 acres of land near Pontardawe in South Wales.  It is part wooded with about a thousand trees.  I intend to grow trees and food, and make compost and charcoal.  many other ideas too.  We can do this everywhere.  Do you know anyone local to me?

Bye for now, Bob