[Terrapreta] JF Biocarbon Pot TestsMay 6

John G. Flottvik jovick at shaw.ca
Sun May 6 17:09:31 CDT 2007

Hi Tom.

Here are updated photos (20 days)

http://terrapreta.bioenergylists.org/?q=jfbiocarbonpotsmay6

In comparison, pot # 4 which is 75% liteWay & 25% JF BioCarbon is the best.

Pots with the 5%-10% and 20% charcoal only is not doing as well.

Again pot 4 is sprouting the Spaghetti Squash and in pot # 3 you can see two
small Squash sprouts Pot 3 is 50% LiteWay & 50% JFBC.

I will need to redo some tests as I believe the liteway soil gives an extra
boost (see pot 1) and will not give us a true evaluation of

charcoal in soil and JFBC in soil. I will keep this test going but I will
also start using real dirt.

I'm starting to get some signs in all pots so will update in a few days.

Regards

John