[Terrapreta] Charcoal agriculture: not ready for prime time

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Mon May 28 20:06:25 CDT 2007

Yes Alan,
The more things change, the more they stay the same!.
I posted that blog/news-report/opinion to generate discussion on the list.
or
If you like, go to the site and make a comment directly to them.
I note that many have already done this

Keep rotting and rooting
michael
"You can fix all the world's problems in a garden. . . . Most people don't
know that"
FROM
http://www.blog.thesietch.org/wp-content/permaculture.swf