[Terrapreta] Bioenergy is an expensive business.

Kevin Chisholm kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Thu May 31 07:57:13 CDT 2007

Dear Michael

Michael Bailes wrote:

>> Vancouver, Canada
>> May 24, 2007
>>
>> Dynamotive Reports 1st Quarter 2007 Results
>> Dynamotive Energy Systems Corporation ("Dynamotive") (OTCBB: DYMTF), a
>> leader in biomass-to-biofuel technology, today reported its first quarter
>> 2007 results.
>>
>> For the three months ended March 31, 2007, the company reported a loss of
>> $3.2 million or $0.02 per share, compared with a loss of $3.3 million or
>> $0.03 a share for the same period a year earlier. When stock-based
>> compensation is excluded, Dynamotive's Q1 2007 net loss was $2.4 million,
>> compared with $2.0 million during 2006.

Now this is interesting!! Last year, they lost $3.3 Million in the first
quarter and got a stock bonus of $900,000, but this year they slashed
the losses to only $3.2 million, yet their stock bonus was cut back to
only $800,000 for the first quarter of the year.

Wow!! I sure wish I could get work like that!! :-)

Kevin