[Terrapreta] Robert Flanagan's Biochar Cookstove

Len Walde sigma at ix.netcom.com
Thu Nov 1 13:03:16 EDT 2007

Hello David:

Congratulations!  I am looking forward to your upcoming newsletter. How do I subscribe? If it helps, here is my email address: sigma at ix,netcom.com

One more thing: I am a bit confused -- you said below: " drafted the attached one-page sketch on rob flanagan's biochar cookstove "  however your attachment is a copy of an article about Rob's stove --- good to read but not a sketch which would very helpful, so I might build one. Do you have such a sketch you can share?  Or should contact Rob?

Many thanks,

Len Walde