[Terrapreta] CCS-Caps and trade or Carbon tax (where is buriedcharcoal?)

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 01:04:10 EST 2007

YES, YES. I think that this is by far the better approach.

Someone(s) should write to Michael Pollan who has been covering ag politics
(from a food and nutrition angle) for the NY Timesand get him interested in
Terra Preta
http://query.nytimes.com/search/query?d=nytdsection%2b&o=e%2b&v=Science%2b&c=a%2b&query=michael+Pollan&date_select=full

and while you're writing it would be good to feed newsworthy items to the
Times science writer Andrew Rivkin http://dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com/

We need to push Terra Preta up onto the radar.

Thanks everyone for your good woork.

lou

http://lougold.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/visionshare/sets/