[Terrapreta] Cows/animals - farts/burping-charcoal and/or parsley?

David Yarrow dyarrow at nycap.rr.com
Wed Nov 7 01:39:40 EST 2007

rather profound musings, michael.  the soil is the intestines of the land -- a vast digestive tissue swallowing all that lived and dies.  in our own intestines we carry perhaps five pounds of digestive micro-organisms.  what might a bit of charcoal do for that internal intestinal soil?  well, if we are the world, charcoal seems to be another universal remedy, along with sea minerals, whole grain seeds, fresh vegetables, and compost.

David Yarrow
"If yer not forest, yer against us."
Turtle EyeLand Sanctuary
44 Gilligan Road, East Greenbush, NY 12061
dyarrow at nycap.rr.com
www.championtrees.org
www.OnondagaLakePeaceFestival.org
www.citizenre.com/dyarrow/
www.farmandfood.org
www.SeaAgri.com

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light."
-Albus Dumbledore