[Terrapreta] Cows/animals - farts/burping-charcoaland/or parsley?

Brian Hans bhans at earthmimic.com
Wed Nov 7 11:13:35 EST 2007

If it was 'Slugg-o' or the like type of snail killer with Iron Phosphate, it shoulda been safe for your pet.

  On a simular note, It would be interesting to find out what the medical lit. is for which intakes are remedied by AC and which are not.

  Brian

Duane Pendergast <still.thinking at computare.org> wrote:
  While on this track, I might mention that our dog ate some bait intended to
kill snails. She became falling down sick and a midnight visit to the
veterinarian resulted in a meal of activated charcoal. She recovered.

Duane Pendergast