[Terrapreta] Soil test and CEC

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 11:58:02 EST 2007

Jim,

I agree about equal footing for soil renewal and carbon sequestration. The
current emphasis on the latter is because 1) that's where public attention
is focused and 2) that's what can be measured and 3) that's what people and
institutions are willing to pay for and 4) that's what everyone including
lots of poor farmers can do.

The challenge to to get the carbon moving into soil building rather than
mostly into energy consuming.

http://lougold.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/visionshare/sets/